Friday, March 2, 2012

March Madness Sales at Celebrating Home!!

Well we have made it into March!!!
Woo hoo! The month of March always makes me
feel like Spring is right around the corner!!

This month at Celebrating Home they have went "MAD"
with Sales!! They really have some great offers that start 3/1/12 and run
until 3/31/12.

To start things off:

$30.00 off any item of $55.00 or more!!!!
So that means if you like an single item priced at $55 or higher you would get
$30.00 off!!! Woo hoo!

Next all of their Easter decor is 25%!!  Look at the
cute items below.  I love the Easter sign!

If you would like to host a party and offer these great rewards
to your friends and family they are offering 30% free
in hostess credits for a $200!!!  That is $60.00 in FREE
Merchandise!! You can't get that anywhere else:)

And here is another Bonus for all our March Hostesses:
You can purchase $100.00 in merchandise for only $24.00!!!

So let me get this straight:)  I could earn $160 in Celebrating
Home products for only$ 24.00???  Yeppers!!

Are you as excited as I am:)  I am thinking about even
looking into some gift ideas for this great sale!

If you would like to receive a specials flyer, catalog, or more information
please feel free to leave a comment or email me at:

I hope you have an awesome weekend!
Think Spring!!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment