Monday, March 19, 2012

A little bit of Easter Inside!!

Hi Ladies!!
Wow I can't believe how time flies!!
I actually got my scrapbook room finished so I hope to share
that post with you this week:)
Here are a couple of Easter decorations I was able to get up this weekend!
With Easter being early this year I thought I
better HOP to it:)

This here is just a little center piece I made with some
fun picks from Christmas Tree Shop and a cute little
bunny rabbit from Hobby Lobby.

I think this little display area turned out cute.
I actually already owned everything here so that
was great on the wallet:0)

Here's just a close up of "Peter Rabbit"
:)


This is one of my favorite areas to decorate
but this time I didn't go too crazy.
I just added some fun colored flowers and a
Spring Pick to the arrangement.


Here's just another view of the buffet stand.


Well I don't know about you but I am so EXCITED
for Spring to Arrive Tomorrow!!!
The weather has been fantastic here and I
am ready for it to continue:)

Happy Monday:)
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great and so Spring-y! I love it! Can't wait to see the pics. of your scrapbook room!
    Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pics of your new scrapbook room :) And your Spring decor turned out really cute! I need to get a spring wreath:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete