Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dreaming of Spring Dresses!

I know I am jumping the gun a little and Spring
is officially two weeks away but I am so excited for nicer weather!!

Tomorrow is supposed to be almost 65 degrees here!!
Woo hoo!!

I have started a little early on my Spring cleaning in my closet!
I just need to bite the bullet and get rid of stuff!!
Do you hang on to pieces that you haven't worn in years???
I keep thinking well I might just wear that but it never happens!

So anyway I started cleaning out my closet and realize that my style is
changing as I get closer to the number 30!  I don't think 30 is a bad number
at all and I am still 2 1/2 years away from it:)  but I do notice
that I am starting to lean towards different styles and buy
more pieces that I can use in different ways.

So where I am really try to go with this post is that I started
to look around for some new Spring items since I am cleaning out my closet
and came across some really fun and pretty dresses from
NY & Lerner which really weren't priced too bad:)

Right now everything on their site is 30% off and most of the
dresses are $39.95 so after the discount they would be close
to $30 each!

Here are a few of my favorites!!





As you can tell I really like black:)

Well here's to kicking off Spring a little early:)

If you have any great finds for Spring Fashion
please leave me a comment I am always looking
for a good deal and a cute outfit!!

Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C




2 comments:

  1. Some of those dresses are super cute!! I shoudl prob clean out my closet but I have to wait till I get some of this baby weight off:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ Spring and want to get some new Spring clothes!
    Those dresses are super cute! :)

    I hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete