Monday, February 20, 2012

Getting Ready for St. Patty's Day!!

Wow!! what a crazy week and a half!! 
The owner of my company has been off on a knee surgery and it
has been nuts for me at work:(  This past weekend
I had a Thirty One party and didn't even leave the house on
Sunday!!!! That is kind of unusual for me, I usually make
my trip weekly trip to Michael's on Sunday when the new coupon
comes out:)
I did manage to use up some items around my house to make
this cute St. Patty's Day Wreath!
Below are a few pictures I took while working on this wreath.


I decided to go with Green & Gold!


The picture below really doesn't do it justice
because the shamrocks actually light up!

It looks cool at night!





Well I hope your week is going great!!
I am so ready for the weekend already!!  I know it is only
Monday, that is just sad!!! :)

Happy Monday!
Mrs. C




4 comments:

  1. Cute wreath! I really hope your week goes fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your wreath....it's just beautiful! You are so creative and talented, Amanda!
    Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable!
    i wish I had storage place in my apt to do these kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute wreath! You have me wishing I wouldn't have skipped St. Patricks Day decor. Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete