Monday, November 2, 2015

Country Living Outfit

I don't know about you but I love the Fall!  Boots and jeans
what could be better than that? :)  Fall in Georgia is very pleasant and probably
my favorite season out of the year here.  However dressing for the weather
can be a challenge sometimes because in the morning it is pretty chilly but by the
time mid-morning rolls around it gets pretty warm.  The other week
my friend and I headed up to Stone Mountain for the Country Living Fair and
I was trying to figure out what would be comfy for being outside and doing some
serious shopping!  Boot and comfy jeans!  What else? :)
One of my favorite tops that I have purchased over the years is the one in
the picture below.  A treasure that I found at a local consignment store!  It was
brand new with the tags still on it for only $9!!  I am a little spoiled by how
many amazing consignment stores we have here! 
 
 
 


The hair was not working for me down, so up it went!
Not much to the style really, just a side messy bun but
I did "try" to fancy it up a bit with curling the front strands and
twisting them back and then pinning them into the bun.
Sean calls this my "Taylor Swift" up do :)
 
Just to spice it up for a Monday I thought I would do an outfit post!
It was about time I put some of those Pinterest Outfits in motion!
Don't lie you have a ton of boards with outfit ideas on it that you haven't tried yet either:)
 
Happy Monday!
Mrs. C

 

No comments:

Post a Comment