Monday, November 16, 2015

Scrapbook Frame Upcycle!

Well as much as I love to scrapbook and display my favorite pictures
on layouts I am always looking for other ways to display photos.
The other day when I was at the Goodwill I came across a few frames
that were in great shape and thought I would use them for something
so away we went!  My best friend and husband were visiting from PA
over this past weekend and wanted to have a little display with a
few pictures from our recent girls weekend trip and I thought I would
do a scrapbook themed frame!
I painted the frame with some chalkboard paint I had left over from
another project so this is what I started with.
 
Next I added some craft twine that I had in my stash with
a hot glue gun.  It didn't have to be too industrial since it was
only going to hold a couple of pictures.
 
Now the fun and pretty part - The Pictures!
I stayed pretty simple with pictures and just cut out some banner
tags to give it a fun vintage/scrapbook feel.



Whenever we have guest come to stay with us
I want them to feel welcome and thought the display
was a nice addition to their goodie basket and little gift!


So don't be afraid to take your scrapbooking projects
off the page!  I have to admit I am pretty excited with
some new items that I got over the weekend at Michael's to
scrapbook with!  Now I just have to find the time:)
 
Happy Monday!
Mrs. C


No comments:

Post a Comment