Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pretty Fit Product Review: November Protein Pack

Can you believe that we are less than a week away
from Thanksgiving?  It has really snuck up on me! 
I usually don't talk too much about diet, exercise or my
personal fitness because I am not an expert by any means!! 
Just a girl who enjoys working out and always looking for healthy
alternatives!  I have recently signed up to receive the Pretty Fit Box
and have to say that I have been really impressed by the quality
of the products I have received.
Below is a picture of everything I received in my November box.
This box highlighted Protein rich products.
I love the box because they do include full size samples of
most of the products.
 
I absolutely love the Complete Cookie!  These are my absolute favorite!
I don't believe I have had a flavor I didn't like.


The package came with a bunch of protein packed baked
goods which was perfect for my sweet tooth without all of the guilt!
Below is a picture of the white chocolate peanut butter that was included
with 11 grams of protein per serving it is a nice topper for my
English muffins for breakfast.  The only product I wasn't really
crazy about was the flapJacked Protein Pancake mix.  They were
not terrible just not appealing to my test buds:)  I think I would rather
do a mashed banana or sweet potato pancake and just have the
extra carbs that day:)

 
So if you would like to try different health related products
on a monthly basis the Pretty Fit Package membership
may be perfect for you! 
Check out the site to learn more!!
 
Happy Saturday!
Mrs. C


No comments:

Post a Comment