Monday, November 9, 2015

Gallery Wall Display Ideas



To say I love Gallery Walls is a little bit of an understatement!
I believe the correct term to use is obsessed!!
The versatility to mix and match is so appealing to me, not
to mention all of the beautiful sayings that can be incorporated
into the display!  When I was at Hobby Lobby the other day
I noticed that they were selling books of gallery wall prints.
There are so many different options and all are very affordable!
Now the expensive part is buying all of the frames!
After looking around and getting a general idea of how much it would
have cost to frame a whole wall using the Hobby Lobby frames I decided to
head down to the Goodwill to see if I could find some diamonds
in the rough:)  Below are a few of the frames that made it
home with me!  I was able to do two different displays for
under $20.00!  Not too bad considering most 11 X 14 frames are
that just for one!  Now you have to keep an open mind and
remember a little paint could fix it right up!

 

Some of the frames below were even new and for about $1.25 - $1.50 each
you can't beat that!




The display below is on top of my desk hutch in my office.
I just mixed and matched and even added in a couple of frames
with no glass or picture to give it a fun layering element.

 
Here is a close up of the shelf that is in my desk hutch.
I love mixing personal photos and sentimental items in with the frames.
To me it makes the personal photos  tell a story!  The picture in this
photo is of me and my Mom and I think it goes together nicely with the
feminine layout I have arranged.
 
Below is a view of the hutch with the two layouts together.
I like how many photos and prints that I was able to use without making feel too busy!
 
 
 Now outside of my office I have started a small gallery wall with our wedding
photos and a few signs.  The bench below was such and awesome Goodwill find!
The seat actually lifts up for extra storage and for $12 how could you
let that little guy behind!  I think he is about to get a coat of paint:)

 
This is the other side of the hallway as you enter my office.
I love clocks and felt like this small display flowed nicely in this area. 

 
Do you have any Gallery Walls in your house?
If so what do they display, I would love to hear!
 
Don't forget to use your 40% off coupon the next timer
you are at Hobby Lobby on a book of their prints!  I believe
with my coupon the book of prints and saying came down to
about $9.00!
 
Happy Monday!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment