Saturday, November 7, 2015

This is how I spend my Friday Nights: Chalkboard Art

 
Wild and Crazy nights are pretty much the norm around our house:)
Okay believe that one and I will tell you a few more!  The other Friday night
I was feeling a little stressed out from work, etc.  Nothing too stressful but I could
tell I was being "fussy"  as Sean says:)  He was right, I was fussy! 
So he went in his office and started to play on his guitar and I decided
I would start doodling on our chalkboard that is in our dining room:)  I have
to admit it was pretty relaxing!  The dining room is directly across
from his office so it was nice to listen to him play while I doodled!
Now I can see why the adult coloring books are so popular right now!
 
Just another view of the chalkboard as you enter the dining room.
My next project for this room is to add on to this space above the chalkboard.
It feels a little blah with just the "C"
Any ideas:)  I have a few things in mind, just need to put them in motion!

 
Well I am to get things ready to go to the Goodwill and maybe
look for a few things while I am there!!
 
Have a great and creative weekend!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment