Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Country Living Fair: Atlanta, GA 2015

What a perfect weekend to take part in the
Country Living Fair right here in Atlanta!
Oh the eye candy you get to see and experience!
It is like a walking Pinterest event :)
My sweet friend Michelle joined me for the day,
I think we could have put a hurting on the wallets if we
were not careful!  However we did get some great ideas
and I now have a huge project to take on as soon as the
timing is right.  More to come on that:)
 
 
Love the pumpkin pile display!
This would be a great idea if you owned your own
stand/farm or did Halloween activities at your
home or business.
 
One of my many vintage loves: old typewriters!
 
This display is pretty.

 
I spy a banner that I need to duplicate!
Guess I better get started before the holidays are over!

This mirror was a hot item at the fair.
I saw several vendors with these for sale.
I love the design and industrial feel but for $295
I left this one at the fair!  Maybe a project idea?? :)

 
Come on in!  This was a clothing vendor at the show.
They really had some unique pieces and lovely fabric
options! Very neat display items at this booth!

 
If you have never been to one of the Country Living
Fairs I suggest to put it on the list:) 
If so which one have you been to? 
 
It may be sensory overload for that creative side
of your brain but it will be a fun day of
finding treasures old and new!
 
Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C
 

1 comment: