Friday, October 23, 2015

Non-Candy Halloween Treat Ideas

Halloween Greeting from Mrs. C!
 
With Halloween right around the corner you are probably
stock piling candy and goodies for all of your little ghosts and goblins!
 
Last year I did up over 200 goodie bags for our trick or treaters and
still ran out in about 2 hours!  We live in a pretty large
neighborhood with lots of homes so I think we are a popular
Halloween destination:) 
 
This year I was trying to think of non-candy Halloween treats.  Here
are a few things I came up with that might be fun to try!
 
 
Glow Sticks- kids seem to love them and it is perfect for evening trick or treating!
 
Apples- I am not sure how excited kids might be about this one but most
Moms would be pretty happy!
 
Water- Juice Boxes - Last year one of my neighbors did juice boxes and they
seemed to be a big hit.  Since you are out doing a lot of walking a drink will be right on time!
 
Gold Fish- While at BJ's the other night I saw they had 30 fun sized packs
of Gold Fish for only $8.99.  At only about $0.29 each, if you don't have too
many treaters stopping by this might be a good option.  The package I saw
came in three flavors: Cheddar, Colors, and Vanilla Cupcake!  Yummy:)
 
Mini Pretzels
 
Popcorn
 
Mini Play-Doh:  I saw these last night while I was at BJ's and thought
this option might be a great idea if you are doing a school activity. 
80 mini Play Dough cups for only $15.00!  Not too bad about $0.19 each:)
This is geared more towards a younger group but still a fun and inexpensive idea!
The link is below:
 
 
Halloween Greetings from Mrs. C
Yes, I am that crazy lady that dresses up to hand out candy :)
Below is a picture of me with neighbor's little ones last year!
 
 
So what is your favorite Halloween treat to give an receive:)
It can be CANDY:)  I have to go with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!
I can't buy them to give out anymore since only about half of them make it to the
goodie bags!
 
1 Week Count Down to Halloween!
Happy Friday!!
Mrs. C
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment