Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This Old House LOVE!!


Well it's official my husband is going to block HGTV from
our television:)  I keep getting all of these ideas I think we should do around our
house and I am causing him more work!   I hate to admit it but I think he is right! :)

We have an old house with a lot of character and I am always wanting to change things
which is a great idea but time and money never seem to happen at the
same time:)  So I think over the next couple of months we are going to pick a couple
of projects and work on them in the colder months when we don't have as
much yard work to do!

I think this month our project is going to be crown molding in the dining room:)
I love the look of crown molding and how it really makes your wall color pop!

I will be sure to take before and after pictures!

Below are a few pictures of beautiful farm houses/older styled homes.
These houses are actually brand new manufactured homes from Connor Homes.
They offer beautiful brand new manufactured homes with the style and all of the
character of an old home, which I LOVE:)
Check out their website to see some of the other styles they offer:

Here are a few of my favorites!
Look at this beautiful porch!

I love the black shutters! 


Look at this kitchen!!
I love the fireplace and of course this beautiful island!!


Here are a few more of their models that I think have so much character!




So now that we are headed into Fall what is on your agenda??
A House Project, 
Vacation?
Or a Whole Lot of Football:)

I can't wait I am going to start putting out my Fall decorations this week!
Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda~
    Those homes are so neat! Such character to each one. I love that!

    Fall isn't really in the air too much around here in Vegas (it's still super HOT), but I'm really starting to get in the Fall spirit. :)

    I hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete