Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dressing Room Ideas???

My current project is a grown up dressing room in my
spare bedroom.  I think it would be nice to have a designated
area to get ready in the morning.  I know it sounds like something
a diva would say but..................... how fun are these spaces? :)


I love the vintage mirror in the above room!


I just love this white armoure cabinet.

Now here is the ultimate dressing room, I don't think I would have
enough clothes and shoes to fill it:)  Well maybe and I
didn't I sure would try! 

I think my hubby would agree with the above statement!
:)

Now here is another pretty space, I love that beautiful chandalier!

Ok now...............
Onto my current project/workspace.

This is the corner of the room where I started to make into my
dressing room area.  I don't think I am going to invest in a
makeup table right now because I actually have really great lighting
in our bathroom.  In the corner I have " Shirley" my manquin!  I picked
her up at a garage sale last year for only $8, I think she looks
pretty with a scarf on!  It is nice to use her if you are trying to figure
out if something will look good together.
In the canvas baskets in the white cabinet, I store all of my scarves by color and
season, and in the bottow of the cabinet I store
extra jewlery that doesn't fit in my jewelry box.
I still have a few things in the room that I am working on but
thought I would share what I have done so far.

Here is another angle of the room!

Well I hope everyone is having a great week!
I actually have a lot of my Fall decorating finished inside and
hope to share it with you this Friday so stop back by

If you have any fun ideas for the space feel free to share!

Happy Wednesday!
Mrs. C





1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda~
    You come up with the coolest and best ideas! I ♥ what you've done so far in your dressing room! How fun!

    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete