Friday, September 14, 2012

Here Comes Fall & Crown Molding Project Finished!!

Well I don't know about you but I am so excited for Fall!
I love all of the beautiful colors, the cool crisp air, and all of the
good food that comes with the up coming holidays!

I don't know about you but I could go for a piece of a pumpkin roll! :)

Well my wonderful hubby finished our crown molding
in the dining room and it looks BEAUTIFUL!!  He did such a great
job!  I did help with the hanging and cutting but he surprised
me the other night when I came home from my run
with all of it caulked and painted!  It really gives the room
a finished traditional look!

This is a good project inexpensive project that can be done in a
weekend and makes a big difference!

Here are a couple of before & after pictures of our dinning room!
Now we only have 3 rooms to finish down stairs! :)


Before:

After:
The lighting in this picture isn't fantastic but you can
really the whole room from this angle.

I love how it turned out:) 


Now onto some fun decorations in the dining room!
I know I am a little early but this way I get to enjoy it a little longer!

Above is my dining room buffet piece that I really like to
decorate for every holiday:)  The wreath on the mirror is one of my awesome
finds from this past weekend at a garage sale.  I picked this beauty up for
only $1.00!!  Woo hoo!  All I had to do was add the bow!

This is another little stand in our dining room.
The cute little scarecrow was also another find at the same garage
sale for only $2.00 :)

Yes............. I have my table set in this picture!
I couldn't help myself I just LOVE Fall!

Here is a close up, I love these pumpkin plates!
They were a last year's find at Home Goods!
Lastly we have our piano in the living room that I
figured needed a few Fall additions!

Well I believe that is it for now!
So are you too getting ready for Fall?

Have a great weekend!
Mrs. C

4 comments:

  1. You go girl with the Fall decorating! It looks awesome! And you found some great Fall stuff garage saling...that's awesome!

    Also, the crown molding looks amazing. I love it. It adds so much to a room. Looks great!

    Hope you have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I just found your blog from the Party at Kristen's Creation. Fall is my favorite time of year too. You did a wonderful job on decorating. Just so you know I am already decorating too :)
    I just started blogging again and I am also a new follower

    Thanks for Sharing,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I just love fall decor and your home looks so pretty and festive. Found you from Jen's blog...YAY! Happy Fall! ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how thew crown molding turned out!! And I busted out fall decorations (Thanks to Liz:)) a while ago, so you are all good:)Great job!

    ReplyDelete