Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weekend Wedding!

First of all I love weddings!  They are so much fun!
Good friends of ours got married this past weekend at a beautiful venue
here in PA called Shady Lane.  I believe they have just started having
weddings at location which is really exciting.

Below are a couple of pictures from the day and the location!


Above is the main house on the property.


Another view from the beautiful wooded area.

Ceremony Site:
I love the sunflowers, perfect for an end of Summer wedding :)


I think the cupcake wedding cake idea is really popular right
now!  I loved the chocolate peanut butter!
Of course here is a picture of me and my hubby
before we headed out!

Well I hope every one's week is going great!
I am trying to get everything ready for my girl's
scrapbook weekend coming up this Friday!

I am so excited but still trying to figure out what to take
and not forget anything :)

I hopefully will have a post for your a little later in the
week about the Hobby House Retreat!

I have a huge list of things I want to get done while
I am away :)

Happy Wednesday!
Mrs. C


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place to have a wedding! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete