Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Witch is In Halloween Wreath!

Well as soon as October 1st comes around I want to start decorating my
dining room for Halloween so I got a little jump start on
a Halloween wreath for my big mirror!

Here is what I started with:
I got this cute little witch on this stand for only $1.49
last year at Ross.  Her legs were broke off but I figured I could do something
fun with her!
 
I had a plain black wreath left over from
last Halloween so I didn't have to run out to Michael's
this week!  A rare occurrence :)


Next:
Deco Mesh :)
Who ever invented it I love You!!


 The end result:
A fun holiday wreath!
I think she is too cute!


Close up!


Well I hope everyone is having a great week!
I am so excited for Halloween!  I can't wait to start decorating
next week!


I will be linking up with some great blogs:


I love Kristen's Creations, she has the most beautiful decor!
I know you will love seeing all of her gorgeous arrangements!

and of course Debbie Doos Newbie Party!!

Well I guess I better go and start packing for my girls
scrapbooking weekend!

Mrs. C


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your wreath! It's SO CUTE!!!
    I wish we lived closer to eachother, so you could teach me how to make wreathes as good as you!

    Hope you have a great weekend Amanda! :)

    ReplyDelete