Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dollar Store Tablescape!!!

I wanted to share with you my new plates I got at the
Dollar Tree!  Yes they were only $1 each, you gotta love
that price:)  I really liked the colors on this plate and
thought that they would go with several different
holidays!


Now here is the finished table scape!
I added a couple of fun accents to the
to the plate arrangement.

Another view:


Here is a picture of the whole table scape:)
I really love the candy corn in the goblets!
I think it is a fun element!

Well I hope enjoyed the table scape!
I guess this coming week I will start working on
my Halloween Decorating:)

I would love to see what you have created, please
leave a comment with your blog!!

I will be linking up with:



and




1 comment:

  1. The Dollar Tree?! You totally scored! Those plates are awesome! Your table scape looks just beautiful, Amanda. You are so creative and I'm so glad you share what you do. Super cute!

    I hope the rest of your weekend goes great! :)

    ReplyDelete