Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hobby House Retreat!!


Scrapbooking Getaway Weekend:)
Woohoo!!
This past weekend my neighbor and I attended a scrapbook weekend
at the Hobby House right outside of Elizabethtown!  Loved it!
I got so many pages completed and had such a nice time doing it:)
I wanted to share with you some of the pictures of the house and my
finished scrapbook pages:)
Here is a picture of the house we stayed in.
I believe there was a total of 18 ladies that attended the weekend.
It was nice to share ideas, supplies, and hear about great trips,
activities and their families!
Here are a couple of the signs you pass as you go up the driveway to the
house.  I thought they were too cute not to take a picture of!



Here is a picture of the room we stayed in while we slept
which wasn't much:)  I stayed up to almost 3 am scrapbooking!! :)

The page below is of my hubby's birthday from this past July!


I took a close up of the banner, I am pretty proud of the banner
since it took me about 15 minutes to cute out by hand
and attach with brads:)  I think this might be one of my
favorite pages I have done!



This is a page from when we watched my sister-in-law's dog Joker:)
Isn't he the cutest!  I tried to do a little play on words with the title.
I used a picture of a house instead of putting "house guest" :)


This layout is of our trip to LBI with our friends this past summer!
As you can tell I am into the banners lately!



This layout is one of many from our trip last year to Vegas!
I have some many pictures so I try to fit as many as I can on
one page without making it look cluttered!


Below is LO from my ornament exchange party.


Here is a LO from our trip to Valley View Farms!
I love Christmas Trees and love to get ideas so this trip
was great inspiration for this year to come!!


Here is one layout from last Christmas!  I have so many more too
day I will be working on them for the next few holidays to come!

Just a close up of my rosette with another banner:)
Sorry I am addicted!! 
I am pretty proud of my rosettes, I am FINALLY getting the
hang of them!


Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures and layouts!
I feel totally inspired after the weekend and have been up in
my scrapbook room/attic every night since:)
This week I am working on birthday cards!

Below is the link for the Hobby House!  Check it out!
http://www.hobbyhouseretreat.com/

Have a great week:)
Mrs. C

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, it looks like you had a great scrapbooking weekend. That's so awesome...how fun!

    I loved checking out the pages you made. You are super creative and I love everything you did. It's very inspiring...you are so talented! :)

    Hope the rest of your week goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you girls worked your tails off! Love how they all turned out! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete