Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkin Dollar Store Arrangement!

This past week I was at the Dollar Tree
and picked up some great supplies and decorations!
I have been trying to use supplies I already have but
as you know with any project you are always missing something:(
So here is a picture of what I started with!
The pumpkin basket was a find earlier this year a garage sale
for only $0.50!  You gotta love those finds!
The Styrofoam and moss I got at the dollar store and the
leaves and pumpkins I had left over from last year.


I wanted to use the pumpkins as floral picks so
I went to the kitchen and got out wooden kabob picks
and there you have it! I pushed them into the bottom of the
pumpkin so the pointy side would then go into the
Styrofoam!

\Below are filler balls you can get at Michael's, I had
purchased these last year and knew I would use them for
something!  I think I got them for 75% off!
Once again I pushed them onto the kabob picks
and turned them into a fun addition to the overall arrangement:)

Below is the final arrangement!
I think  I had a total of about $4.00 in it:)
Not too bad and it used up some of my stash!!


I think it matches pretty good with the sunflower picture I have in our
living room right now!
Don't you just love Fall decorating?? :)
All of the pretty colors and smells just put me in a
good mood:)


Well I hope you enjoyed the post and
maybe got a few ideas to try with some
left over craft projects!

I will be linking up with a few great blog
parties!


Stop back later this week I will
have my Halloween table scape to share with you:)

Have a great week!
Mrs. C


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda~
    You always come up with the best ideas! How creative and super cute...I ♥ it!!

    I hope you are having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete