Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Scrapbook Attic Space & Halloween Cards!


Well I finally have a couple of pictures to share with you
of my new Scrapbook room in our attic!
It's finally coming together!  It is not fancy and nothing really
matches but I feel very blessed to have this much space devoted just
to me and all of my goodies!  It is a pretty big space which is nice because I can spread out
and make a mess and not worry about anyone seeing it!



In the above picture this is my extra work space for cutting
paper of if I have a friend over they can work here as well.  Most
of this wall area is devoted to card stock and paper!  You can never have too much
paper:)
Above there is a picture of my work space.  I have my table in the middle
of the room so I can easily move around and find
what I need for each project!  I love this project desk!  It was
a Just Cabinets find:)

Now over to the left of my personal work space I have
part of my ribbon collection, wrapping station, and my Cricut
cutting area.  Having all of my crafting supplies in one area really
makes it handy!

Since having this space and finally getting organized, I feel like
I have been crafting more often!  Which is a good thing:)
Sometimes I just go up there and sit and move stuff around:)

I wanted to share with you a couple of Halloween
cards I made to send out:)

I am so excited for next week to come, I hope I get a
few trick or treaters!


Here's a close up of the two larger cards.


I think this one is probably my favorite!  I love the
spiders:)



 Happy Wednesday
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. I'm am so jelly of your craft space! I love your Halloween cards, too! Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete