Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Tablescape!

What a crazy week but I am now ready to share with you my
Halloween table scape!  Most of the items used I had
or bought at the Dollar Tree:)  I have been finding a lot of
cute accent decorations there lately!

Here are two over view pictures of the table!
I love the skulls, I got them for $1 each and then just
hot glued orange marbles to the inside of their eyes!
I think it added just a flair to them:)


Below I just filled some purple cracker dishes with
orange marble filler things and then added a "BOO" sign
and skulls to the dish!  The BOO sign I picked up last year
at Michael's for a $1.29 after Halloween was over!

Here is a close up of the skull, you can really see his
orange eyes!

I did the same think in this dish just with an "EEK" sign!
The rat behind the dish was another Dollar Tree find:)
I think it just adds a little fun to the table!


My centerpiece is made up of crystal hurricanes, these are really
neat because the tops come off and you can use the bottoms
for candle stick holders!  I picked these up at a garage sale
last month for only a .50 each! SCORE :)  I filled the middle
hurricane with fake moss and skeleton parts!


Below is a pumpkin project that I just completed!
I bought my fake pumpkins at the Dollar Tree and then
just bought some rhinestone accent stickers at Michael's added
them to each pumpkin to give it a little flair!
I think total cost for each pumpkin turned out to be close to $2.25 which
isn't too bad! 



Gotta love the bling!!


Here it is on the Halloween Table!


Well I hope you have enjoyed the post and maybe inspired
you for some Halloween decorating!

I will be linking up with the following blog parties!





Thanks again for stopping by!
Mrs. C


3 comments:

  1. Very cool Amanda! I love everything!
    Your ideas are always so inspring! Thanks for sharing. :)

    I hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wnated to do something similar with the pumpkins and the bling. I was hoping to go this weekend! Love the table:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful -- those orange eyes are downright spooky, in a good way! The hurricanes were great find! Thanks so much for linking on Busy Monday

    ReplyDelete