Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm Is Here!!


Well I am sure if you have been watching the weather you
know that the North East is getting hit by hurricane
"Sandy" or better known as "Frankenstorm"!!

I am normally off on Mondays so this worked out well for
 me today to stay around the house and out of the weather!

As long as we don't loose power I hope to be up in my
craft room working away today!  I normally have errands
to do on Monday but I decided to stay home in case things got bad!

So if you live in this area where the storm is be careful in
your travels!  I hope to have a few projectes to share with you
later this week!

Be safe and Happy Monday!
Mrs. C




2 comments:

  1. Prayers and hugs heading your way. Have fun crafting!:) XOXO ~Liz

    P.S. Thank you for the sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda!
    I hope you guys are staying nice and safe. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete