Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wall Sconces from Kirkland's!!

I wanted to share with you my recent purchase from last weekend!
The hubby and I went over to the outlets last Sunday since it was kind of yucky out.
I picked up these pretty wall sconces at Kirkland's Home Store for only $29!
I can't get over how well they match our mirror in the dining room!
I love how it all came together! 
Below are a couple different pictures/angles of the mirror and sconces!
I can't wait to start decorating for Fall!  I believe if I have time
this weekend I am going to start to dig out my Fall decorations and
maybe after Labor Day I will start :)

Speaking of Fall decorating, I could have went CRAZY with buying
goodies at Kirkland's!! They have such fun and festive items out right now!




So are you ready for a long holiday weekend?
I sure am!
Happy Thursday!
Mrs. C


1 comment:

  1. Yes I am totally ready for a long holiday weekend! Jeven sure is too, after her first week of high school and having to get up SUPER EARLY!

    I love what you got at Kirkland's--those wall sconces are awesome!

    ReplyDelete