Thursday, August 23, 2012

While the Cat is Away............... :)


Well everyone knows the old saying while the cat is away the mice will play!
My hubby was away the first part of this week on a business trip
so I guess the boys thought they would have a little fun
while mom was in the shower!
This is the mess I came out to!! 
In our office area I had a brand new stash of my favorite
pink golf balls which I guess looked pretty good to Booker and Jackson!
Here is a picture of Booker, he can't even look at the camera :)


Don't worry he was not alone in this act!
Jackson was so embarrassed about his behavior he was trying to hide!
It is kind of funny how they respond to you when they
get into trouble!



So do you have any funny pet stories?
I hope your week is going well!
I am so ready for the weekend!!
Happy Thursday!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Oh nooooo! They both look so guilty, especially Booker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that isn't a guilty face...I don't know what is:)

    ReplyDelete