Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Fall Y'All Layout!

No I haven't started decorating yet!! :)
I do love decorating for Fall but it is still a little too
early for that!  However I did finally get a Fall
scrapbook layout completed from last year! 
I thought these were cute photos of my two
fur babies outside helping me decorate the outside of our house for Fall!
Here is a close up of the two page layout.
I used products from both Stampin Up and Close to My Heart.


This is a picture of Jackson hanging out on the porch!
Isn't he handsome:) ?


On this page we have Booker, our black lab............
AKA Pumpkin Thief!! :)


I just love Fall colors!


So are you getting excited about Fall?
I am I think it is my favorite season to decorate for!
What is your favorite season to decorate for?

Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda~
    Your scrapbook pages are super cute!
    At the top of my list of favorite seasons to decorate for, is Christmas, but Fall is right behind that! I love Fall and cute pumpkins and all of the other fun stuff that Fall brings! I also love pumpkin and cinnamon scented candles...YUMMM! Plus I love Fall weather. It finally isn't super HOT in Vegas and that's when it starts getting really nice.

    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe decorating for Fall! Not sure which is my favorite. I haven't started decorating yet but I did bust out my fall scents!! So I am well on my way:)

    ReplyDelete