Monday, July 30, 2012

Kimonos Scrapbook Layout!

Well first of all let me just start with that I have been a terrible
blogger lately:(  These past couple of weeks have so busy with
projects around the house that I have
not been able to post anything!

Big News: I have a new Craft Room!!
Yes that has been one of the reasons that I have
been MIA!!

My husband and I have recently added an AC/Heating
unit to our attic so that it could be turned into a usable space!
We started finishing this space over the last couple of years but
in the summer it was just too hot and in the winter it was
just unbearable:(

Now that we have installed this Fujitsu Heating and Cooling Unit
life is good up there!!  So needless to say I have been moving
furniture AGAIN, painting and getting my space organized!!

I can't wait to share it with you!
It will also be my new workout area as well!  I think this
room might be my new favorite!

I hope to get pictures up this week of what it looks like!


Today I wanted to share with you a scrapbook layout from our
trip to St. Lucia!  This one is titled KIMONOS!
Kimonos was one of the restaurants we ate at on the resort.
There food was delicious and they had a great atmosphere!








Well I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Stop back this week for pictures of my new
crafting space:)

Happy Monday!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    Love the new scrapbook layout....very nice!
    I can't wait to see your new Craft/workout room. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this blog and found the more information about st lucia villa holidays
    st lucia holiday

    ReplyDelete