Thursday, July 12, 2012

Organizing at Work!!

I am feeling the need to clean!!!
Well yesterday at work I was looking for paper clips for one of the guys
because he said he couldn't find any in our supplies closet........
well needless to say he had his "Man Goggles" on :)
I found six boxes of paper clips :)
I couldn't take it anymore so I started to re-organize the closet.
It is a little harder to get rid of things because they are not yours
and the first time I throw something away somebody
will be looking for it or need it!
Here are the before pictures!
What a mess!




Now here is what it looks like with a little
decluttering!  Not too bad:)
Now we must sit back and see how long it stays like this :)


Now I want to go through all the cabinets and closet in
my own house and do a little clean out!
Doesn't it feel good to clean out and TRY
to get organized!

So what are your tips for staying or getting organized:) ?
Please feel free to share!

Happy Cleaning!
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. WOW--you did a GREAT job! I LOVE having things organized.

    A few days ago I spent hours cleaning out all of our kitchen cupboards and drawers, and then I cleaned the fridge. Feels so good to have that done!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete