Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Busy Birthday Celebration & House Guest :)


Birthday Celebrations Everywhere!
Well it all started on the 4th with my niece's birthday and a friend's birthday
the same day and then the hubby's birthday was on the 6th!!!
We had so much fun!  My hubby and I took the day off work last Friday
to hang out!  We started off the day meeting up with my brother-in-law to
get our new house guest:)  Then we went out to eat a new restaurant that
opened up near us, Cheddars!  They have this sandwich that Sean loves
the Monte Cristo!  I have to admit it was pretty yummy:)  Then we
finished the day off with a round of golf:)  It was a perfect day!





Joker, isn't he the cutest!
It's funny how well he plays with our youngest dog.
They are like brothers!

Here is our table I decorated for the hubby's birthday!


Below are chocolate peanut butter cupcakes that I made.
I also made the toppers with some of my scrapbooking punches
and stamps.


Me & My Hubby :) 


Sean and his Mom!

Here he his with the Moms!
I think this is a good picture of them:)


Lastly I wanted to share this card I made for
my wonderful friend Jenn!  She got me the most beautiful
bracelet on her trip to Mexico so I wanted to send
her a little thank you!
I thought she would like this card because she is a
pastry chef and loves anything with cupcakes!

Well I hope your week is going well:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C


3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Amanda~
    That sandwich looks so good, and so do the cupcakes! I ♥ the toppers--you're so creative!
    Looks like your sweetie had a real nice birthday. That's great!
    I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to learn how to make cupcake toppers.Cute Cute!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cupcake toppers and matching card!
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete