Thursday, June 28, 2012

4th of July Flair for My Thirty One Bingo!


This past weekend I had one of my Thirty One Bingos!
It is a nice way to get together with my family and a lot of my loyal customers.
Usually I pick a theme for the event because it gives me an excuse to decorate:)

Since the 4th of July is right around the corner I thought it would be fun
to do red, white, and blue theme!

Here is the snack table.
My mom gave me this table cloth a little while ago so I thought
it went well with the theme!
Drink Staion


Here is a Deco Mesh Wreath I made for the upcoming holiday.
I was so excited I got the USA letters at Christmas Tree Shop for
only .50 each!!! 
I think it turned out fun and festive!


The Hostesss with the Mostest!


It is nice to have a big deck, I was able to
seat about 18 people comforatbly!

The best part: THE PRIZES!!!
There were 9 rounds of bingo with over $250 worth of
Prizes!


It was really to see everyone!
I just want to say thank you to everyone who was able to come!

I hope your week is going well:)
So what are your plans for the upcoming 4th of July holiday?
We will be getting ready for Cramerica!
AKA my hubby's birthday celebration:)

Happy Thursday!
Mrs. C



3 comments:

  1. I would so LOVE to come to one of your parties Amanda! PS--I ♥ how you decorated...everything looks so cute and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you have everything decorated so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the deco mesh wreath! I have been slacking in the wreath department. I am once again inspired to make one! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete