Sunday, June 10, 2012

Busy Weekend!

This has been a great weekend!
Busy but good:)
I finally got my dresser painted and back in the guest
bedroom, the flower bed started, and we took the boys for a hike!

This poor dresser has been white, black,
and now back to white again!

Here is the after picture!
I think it turned out pretty good.
I am going to use it for storage of all of our
extra sheets, linens, and table clothes!


Here is a picture the area in which I wanted to add a flower bed.
It always kind of looked unfinished so I decided to add some
some life to this area!

Here is a my work in progress.
I still would like to get a few other plantings
but it is coming together nicely.  I hope to get mulch this week
and the chance to get it wrapped up:)


Here's another view of it.  I had these plants
in the back of our house since last summer and decided
in stead of spending a lot of money trying to fill this large area
I would transplant the ones that nobody ever gets to see.

I really think it is going to turn out nice!

 
We got up to a pretty early start and took
the boys over to a local lake to go for a hike and
a swim!  It was a perfect day for it, about 85 degrees and sunny!

Here's a picture of Booker trying to
keep up with Jackson!


They love their tennis balls!
I must say Booker did much better swimming this time!
Way to go Bookie!!


 
Well I hope everyone had a terrific weekend!
 
~Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda~
    I think the dresser turned out great!

    Glad you all had fun on your adventures...looks like the doggies had a blast in the water!

    ReplyDelete