Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun Braids

Fun Summer Hair!
With the humidity of Summer it can be hard to keep your hair
styled so I think sometimes it is nice to try different braids.
Here are a few I love!
Jessica Alba looks so pretty in this pretty/messy up do!
This one looks a little tricky, I think for this one I would need someone
to help me with it!


Ok first of all I love Jennifer Aniston's look!
She always look so beautiful without any effort! 
This would be a fun look for work or a date night!




I love how romantic this braid/hairstyle is, she looks like a
princess!


So do you have any fun hair styles that you would like to
try?  I get in a rut and run out of time in the morning to try
anything new so I have been looking for a few
new styles to try:)  I am excited I broke down and
bought a few new things at Ulta last night, including a new
eye shadow kit from Urban Decay:)  I will let you know if I like it!

Happy Friday!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Those braids are so cute! If I were talented enough, I would try them on myself..haha I have been trying out the messy bun look! I like it and have a lot of hair for it:) Stay cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had long hair again! Have a great weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete