Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Outfit: Part 2

Happy Memorial Day weekend!
We have finally made it, the official kick off to Summer!
I don't know about you but I am so excited, I love this time of year.
So today's post is another Memorial Day themed outfit but really just a casual
weekend look.  I love this t-shirt and I have to admit I am a little obsessed with
the nautical themed prints and accessories:)  Actually yesterday my hubby bought me a
cute anchor pendant necklace when we were on a date:)  Love him!
 
The shirt I have on below was one of my best consignment store finds yet!
It still had the tags on it and was originally $39 but  I got it for $10.00.
This might just be my favorite!
 
This clutch was a great find at Kohl's last year and
was 80% off along with my additional 30%, I think I made like $4 bucks
for it:)  The anchor bracelet was another great find from Plato's closet for
$4 dollars as well and the bangles I already owned but thought they
worked well together.

 

 
Well I hope you have enjoyed the long weekend so far and got to wear
something that screams Summer!  I would love to see what
wore this weekend, leave a comment with your blog address:)
 
Happy Sunday!
Mrs. C
 


No comments:

Post a Comment