Friday, May 23, 2014

Memorial Day Outfit Ideas: Part 1

TGIF!!! Well we've officially made it
to Friday and it is a holiday weekend!
Woo hoo, come on 3-day weekend!
 
Well I hope you have something
fun planned for this weekend or at least
a little R & R!  Today I wanted to share with you
a Memorial Day themed outfit that maybe doesn't
scream flags and fireworks:)

So I went with red shorts and blue and white
polka dot shirt with gold accessories.
I actually wore this to work yesterday but
would be a great choice for a weekend party.
I always thought that these red shorts were a little
loud but paired with a fun top they are almost
as staple as white shorts but with a little flair!
 
 

 
Check back later in the weekend I hope
to do two more outfit ideas along with
a few Memorial Day desserts!
 
Happy Friday to you and thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C


1 comment:

  1. Yay for Friday! Such combo here too, I love blue and red together :)

    ReplyDelete