Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Inexpensive Centerpiece for your next Event!!


Now I should start with an apology for being MIA for a little while!
Well I do have good reasons and I should have lots to blog about which is the good news:)
I have been working on my best friends bridal shower which is several states away, a back yard update not to mention center pieces for a birthday party!!

Which leads me into today's post!
I was asked to create center pieces for an outside 40th birthday party for 
a good friend of ours!
Since I was traveling the weekend of the party I needed to find a flower that
could last for a couple of days.  

Here is what I came up with:)
I got most of the items at the Dollar Store, Michael's, and Publix.

Total cost for the arrangement below is about $18
I had clear vase already, well actually I had 4 :)
For the party I made 4 sets of flower arrangements and 4 sets of
Wine glass trios. 

Now here is what I did!
The wine glasses are from the Dollar Tree- $1 each
The candles are also from the Dollar Tree- $1 each
Hydrangeas and baby breath from Publix (local grocery store) $3 each
To add a little flair to the candles since they were plain I just tied twine around
them to give them that shabby chic feel.  The corks just act as a filler when the glass
is turned upside down.  I think it really adds a sense of elegance.  The clear vase
was wrapped with a burlap and lace ribbon once again to get that shabby
feel to it!


So if you are looking for a simple but elegant center piece for you wedding, bridal shower,
or next event play around with some inexpensive pieces and glam the up!

Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment