Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pink, White, & Black Closet!

Happy February!!

Can you believe that we are already on the second month
of this year!!  Where does the time go??
Well I know where my has been going...............
Cleaning, organizing, painting, and having
fun in my clean craft room :)  but that
is a whole other post which I hope to share with you soon.

But for now I would like to share with you my
new closet space in my dressing room area/office.

Ok below is the before picture:
Yikes!! What a HOT MESS!!


So I started from scratch!
Removed all of the clutter....
Cleaned...

and then put a fresh coat of
white paint on it!!
Much brighter and cleaner looking.


I decided to give this shelf a little pizazz with wrapping paper and ribbon!
I just wrapped the shelf with the wrapping paper like you would with package
just in case I wanted to change the color scheme.  I then hot glued the ribbon to the
edges of the shelves. 
Below is how it turned out!
I really like how pretty and organized it is.
I can actually find everything and makes getting ready in the morning
a breeze!

I found some fun signs in the dollar section at
Michael's and thought they would look cute!

On this shelf I have my wallets, perfume,
small shoe jewelry, and lotion.
Below this shelf in the bins are purses and bags.

Lastly I have an over the door organizer for my
favorite scarfs!


Well I hope you have enjoyed the closet re-vamp
and maybe got a few ideas to try!

Happy Sunday!
Mrs. C


3 comments:

  1. I have to say I think that has got to be the cutest closet I've ever seen! I ♥ what you did to it! I would've never thought to use wrapping paper and ribbon. It turned out great and looks awesome!

    Hope you have a great week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you nsure have been busy! My gosh what a great idea with the shelves! We might be doing a little remodeling here and now I have some great ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the white paint on the shelves really brights and unifies -- perfect setting for the pizazz! Looks great. Thanks for sharing on Busy Monday!

    ReplyDelete