Friday, February 8, 2013

Hobby Lobby Love!

Well it is official............. I AM IN LOVE
with Hobby Lobby!

I am sure that is no big surprise to most of you that
have been there before but this past weekend I scored
all of this great loot for only $80!!

(6) Picture Frames
(5) signs/pictures
(4) decorative signs
Vases, and much much more!!


I have a few projects in mind in which I am going to use
some of my new found treasures in!! 

I love to shop in the clearance section because you never know what
you may find!  I think the picture frames were the best
deal because it nice to have some extras
on hand to change out pictures or even to give
as gifts!  So if you don't mind to dig a little that
hit the clearance section and you never know what you may
find!

Happy Friday to you!
Get out there and get your "Bargain"
Shop On!!

Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment