Friday, February 15, 2013

Safe Haven Movie & Book


Well first of all I love Nicholas Sparks books and inspired movies!
I can't help it, I am a hopeless romantic!!

For our Valentine's Day/Anniversary date we went
and saw Safe Haven!  It is now one of my favorite movies!

I feel bad that I went to see it without finishing the book first
but I couldn't wait!  If you get a chance get a bunch of girls
together to go see it!  You might have to twist your hubby
or boyfriend's arm for this one but definitely go see it
and the book is also a must read!!

I love Julianne's hair in the movie!  She is so pretty and Josh
Duhamel is not too bad on the eyes either!  They really have
great chemistry for this movie:)

Happy Friday to you!
Remember to Love, Love:)
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Good to know! Glad it's such a good movie (and book!)

    On a side note, just thought I'd tell you that Josh Duhamel and I grew up in the same place...Minot, North Dakota. How cool is that?! He's a few years younger than me. And his Mom was my Phys. Ed. teacher in high school!! I thought you might get a kick out of that, so thought I'd share!!

    Have a great weekend, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to go this see movie! I won't be able to see it for about 2 weeks but my girlfriend and I love Nicholaas Sparks and that movie is on our "To Do" list:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete