Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love...... Acts of Service ;)

Well first of all Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you enjoy the day with the ones you love!

I thought today would be a good day to share this post with you
since it has to do with Love:)

I wanted to share with you one of the Five Love
Languages....
Acts of Service

I think this one is my favorite of all 5 and my
husband knows it!  He definitely knows the way to my
heart which I love! 
This past weekend my hubby finished up a project I have
been wanting to do for awhile and now it is complete......

A wall of our wedding photos!

I am so excited to share this with you!
Here he is in all of his glory doing something special for his girl:)

This what I mean by acts of service:)
I know he would rather be watching the golf channel
or out in the garage working on one of his own projects
but instead on Saturday afternoon he is hanging pictures and
helping me pick out our wedding photos that would like nice in the frames.
No Valentine's Day present can top that!

I LOVE YOU BABE!

And now the final project:)
I really love how it turned out!
My best friend gave me the Life Is Good sign
as a wedding gift so I thought it was fitting for the space!
Here is another view of that corner of the room.
I am in LOVE with this wall now:)

Well if you have a couple of minutes today check out the
5 Love Languages, I think you will find it interesting:)

I hope everyone enjoys the day with the ones
they love!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It turned out great! I pan on doing something similar when we get settled in! The hubby did good work:)

    ReplyDelete