Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Storage Solutions!

It seems like 2013 so far for me has been all about getting
things done and organized!  I have been cleaning out, re-painting,
and trying to be as organized as I can be:)

I wanted to share with you our dining room.  It is not huge so storing
all of my table accessories can be a challenge.  I didn't really want to buy another
piece of furniture for this room because I don't really have room for it:(

Below is a general picture of our dinning room so you
can get an idea of how big it is.  12 X 12 to be exact.



So in this picture you will see I added another mirror to this wall.
This piece was a left over from our living room re-vamp....SCORE :)
I was worried that two mirrors in such a small space might not look
right.  However I believe this mirror is more like art work
than a mirror.  I love all of the earth tone colors and that is
kind of has a funky element to it!
I was so excited that I finally got to use these two large flower vases!
These were an excellent find over the Summer from a garage sale!
Both for only $5!!!! Woot Woot :)

Now onto the storage I have been talking about:)

I purchase the four basket below for only $6 each.
They currently hold all of my table napkins, runners, and
table clothes.  I think it really looks like a totally different
piece of furniture since I added the baskets.
On this wall we have our buffet piece which already has
a lot of storage available in the drawers.  I store extra silverware and
candles in this area.  So I decided to add a few baskets for extra storage
but haven't actually filled them yet which is exciting!



So now I can buy more dinning room goodies since
I have un-used bins right?? :)



Well I hope your week is going well and your
off to a good start on all of those
New Years Resolutions:)

Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I ♥ your decorating style so much! Everything looks so awesome! :) I know I've said this before, but I wish you lived in Vegas, because I would totally beg you to help me decorate as good as you!

    I hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete