Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Re-Cap!

Well I believe this goes without saying that I haven't been a
very good blogger lately:(  It seems like as soon as Christmas
was over I had an urge to start a whole mess of
projects!!!  Not to mention it took me a week to
get Christmas put away!!
Any who I will have a lot to share with you shortly on
completed projects around our house!!

I think 2013 is going to be the year of getting things
DONE!! :)

So here are a couple of pictures from our Christmas
and holiday break!


So we decorated :) ............


Tortured our dogs with Santa hats! 


I think Jackson actually liked his :)
Doesn't he look so cute!

We got dressed up and went to parties!


Got to visit with our families!
Everybody loves Jackson!


We got a lot of fun presents :)..........

 

I love this box!  Don't you love things you can re-use!


We went hiking while visiting in NJ !


I think this is a nice picture of Sean's family!
I love Grant's face :)


And we got snow the day after Christmas!
I love how it looks on the garland :)


Well that about somes up our 10 days of Christmas Bliss!
As much as I love the holidays I am ready for the New Year
and feel good to get a jump start on some projects!

Stop back later this week to see the bath room
transformation!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Thursday :)
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    Looks like you guys had a very busy, nice Christmas season. That's great!
    I ♥ your tree...it's so amazing and beautiful!
    And the doggies look so cute in their Santa hats. Too funny and cute! :)
    I hope your weekend is going well.


    ReplyDelete