Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas from Mrs. C!!!

Well first of all I can't believe it is here!!
This month flew by and I had high hopes of all these projects I wanted
to do and share with you and it seems like all I have gotten done is
shopping, more shopping, wrapping, more wrapping, and definitely
OVER Eating:( 

Oh well I guess that is what the holidays are all about! :)

It definitely has been fun but I think I will be ready for a little
down time shortly:)

Well have made it through 5 Christmas parties so far this month
and now only have 8 more to go:) 

Any who since we will be traveling and seeing family over the
next few days I wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a
VERY Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday and enjoys the time with
their families and friends!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! It really snuck up on us didnt it!
    ~Jonquil
    http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Amanda! That's a LOT of parties! :)

    ReplyDelete