Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Bathroom Bliss!

What a difference a little paint and elbow grease can do!

Our down stairs bathroom also serves as a laundry
room so it is pretty good size which is nice but it always felt
a little dark and closed off so with a new color scheme,
new vanity, and a complete cleaning we have a new bathroom
that I LOVE :)

I really love how all of the colors in the new vanity
came together with the new paint color.

We used Behr Paint & Primer in
Brown Tepee

I really like Behr paint, it covers so nicely and they
have such a nice variety of colors.

Here is a couple of before pictures:

These pictures were taken right before I was getting
ready to paint.



Over here I tried out a few colors to see
which one would look nice before I painted the entire room.


I tried to plan it out and tape everything off.  It
is kind of a pain while you are doing it but it pays off in the
end!  For me it seems like I can paint faster and make less of a mess:)

Now onto the New Color!!


I think the lighter pallet really brightened up
the room and gave it a bigger feel!

Now onto my favorite update that we did.....
the new vanity!!

Here is another view of the vanity.  I was really happy that we
could keep the mirror in this room and that it would tie
in with the new color scheme and vanity!  It has such
pretty detail and think it just adds a little elegance to the room!




Well I hope you have enjoyed the new bathroom tour!
Stop back by to the living room transformation:)

I will be linking up with the following blog parties:
Southern Lovely

Happy Tuesday!!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! Everything looks GREAT!! I ♥ what you did! :)

    Hope your weekend is going great, sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!! I love the color! I agree in that it really lightened up the room and made it feel more cozy:) Great Job!

    ReplyDelete