Sunday, January 27, 2013

Living Room Revamp!

I am back in LOVE with our Living Room:)
It seems like I was having a love hate relationship with this room.
I would try to make our living room into what I wanted by buying
more pieces and moving things around on the wall but
all I seemed to do was make our walls
look like Swiss Cheese! :)

So I decided to do it right and take everything off of the
walls, fix all of the holes, and paint the entire room a litter color!
Well I can't take all of the credit my hubby did fix all
of the holes for me and helped me re-hang everything!
So a HUGE thank you to him:)  I think we both are
happy that we gave the living room a little face-lift :)

So now onto some pictures!
Below is a before picture.  It wasn't a bad color but just a little drab.


Now here is pretty much the same view of the room, just
much brighter and less on the walls which I think makes the room feel
larger and cleaner:)

Now here is a before picture of the other side of our living room.
I wish I would have taken one before I started to give you a better
idea of what the room looked like without the Christmas Tree and us
standing in the view!  Oh well I think you will see the difference.

Now below you will see the lighter color choice, new curtains,
and we decided to move around some of our decor items.
I love clocks so I decided to take a wall and make them
into art/focal point of that side of the room.

Below is another view of the room after its transformation!
I love the feel of the room!

Well I hope you enjoyed the new living room tour:)
It is kind of amazing what a little paint and planning
can do to a room! 

So have you been busy this week with any projects?
Please share your blog link, I would love to what you have done!

Have a great week!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment