Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunday Wrap Up!!! Low Carb Quiche & Easter Cards

I wish every Sunday could have been like this past one:)
 I think as I have gotten older I really have become a home body!
Now don't get me wrong I love to travel, and look forward to day trips
and of course going shopping with my friends, but when it comes right down to
it I love being home:)
This past Sunday I made three meals in the afternoon for us to
have for dinner this week.  Since we are on a Low Carb diet it
does help planning out meals so you don't get board or tired
of eating the same old thing.
I found this low carb Bacon & Cheese Quiche recipe on Kraft's website.
I actually find a lot of recipes on there.
Below are some pictures of the Quiche!





It really turned out good!! Yummy!!


Now onto some fun Easter Cards!!
Here is a couple of cute Easter cards that I made with my
Stampin Up' Punches, Big Shot, and Stamps:)
Very Simple but Cute!



Well I hope you are getting ready for Easter!!!
So what are your plans for Easter this coming Sunday?

Happy Tuesday!!
Mrs. C

3 comments:

  1. That recipe looks delish! I am going to have to try it:) and I will also check out that website:) Those cards turned out SUPER cute! Great job! No big plans for us on Easter. We are going to do a big breakfast since my husband had to work in the afternoon. Hope you have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunnies are adorable!

    Happy Easter to you.
    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quiche looks yummy! I try doing low carb a lot of the time, and it's always nice to try new recipes. Thanks for sharing.

    Super cute cards...you are so creative and artistic!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete