Wednesday, April 25, 2012

St. Lucia Here We Come!!

Well I excited to say we are two days away from vacation!!!!

My hubby and I leave for St. Lucia this Friday!!
We have had this trip planned for about six months and it is
finally here!

We are going to be staying at Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia.
I wanted to see if anyone had ever been there before?  I have
heard really good things about this resort so I think we will
have a great time and there is a golf course on the property:)

I hope to have a lot of pictures and scrapbook pages to share with
you when I get home:)

Here are some pictures of the resort that I got off of their website!

Here is where I will be with a good book or magazine:)



Here was the selling point of the trip for both of us!!!

Look at this beautiful golf course right on the resort:)



Well I am off to start packing!!

Can't wait to share my pictures with you!
Happy Hump Day!
Mrs. C


1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh am I jealous!! I hope you guys have a wonderful time!!Can't wait to see pics:)

    ReplyDelete