Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flower Pot Cards!

Since we are leaving soon for a week I have been busy in my
craft room trying to get ahead on Mother's Day cards, vendor projects,
and get some samples done!

I wanted to share with you these cute little flower pot cards!
Are these not the cutest and they are super easy!
I will post the card recipe as soon as I get back from vacation!

I made a couple for Mother's Day, a few birthday,
and a few Thinking of You Cards!
This one can really be used for a lot of different occasions!






Thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! What an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest cards EVER!! I ♥ 'em!
    PS--I hope you have an awesome vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable. The flowers POP!
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete