Monday, April 30, 2012

My New Craft Desk!

I am so excited to share with you my new craft table!
I have been wanting one of these project desks for sooooooooooo
long I finally saved up and got a great deal at Just Cabinets on
the table below!!  I think Pottery Barn wants close to $1,000 for a very similar
option!  I picked this baby up for $299 :)  Yeah!
This is not my craft room but the picture on their website.
I am still changing a few things in my room for my complete
craft room reveal:)

I should have a room tour coming up soon!
I feel so much more organized now this new table!

If you have been looking for something like this check out
Just Cabinets!! Another plus is that it is super easy to put together
and literally only took 15 minutes!
It comes in three pieces; two sides and the top!
She is pretty heavy though, I think it weighs about 140lbs!



Well here's to being organized!
Thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C


No comments:

Post a Comment