Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Blog Hop!!!




Oh, Baby! It's time for the Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous cards and projects for babies and children that we think you'll enjoy! You've probably hopped over from http://www.stampandscrapwithsusan.com/, I'm stop number 8 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper projects for babies and children from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track

Well since I don't have any children yet, this challange was a little more
difficult for me:)  I actually didn't even really have any stamp sets to use:(
Well maybe one day in the near future I will be working on nothing but baby pages
and cards:)  Well at least that is what our family is hoping for!
I saw a similar card to this one on another lady's website, http://www.stampthat.com/
she had used the same templete for a baby shower invite.  I really loved the idea and
since a friend of mine is having a baby girl in the next month I thought this would make
a cute card for her!
The card is 4-1/4" X 6" and to cut the legs in the dresser
I used the curly label punch!!  I just love the Stampin' Up Punches,
I think they are probably my favorite item from Stampin'Up because
they give you so many options without spending a lot of time!
The dresser drawers are made with pink brads and then popped up
with Stampin dimentionals.  I would have loved to have added a
piece of baby clothing to one of the dressers but I didn't have any stamps
with those images.  All in all I think it is a cute card idea.



Here is the inside of the card with the greeting!


Well thank you for stopping by and make sure to continue to
hop on over to all of the great blogs listed below!!  There are some really great projects
to check out!


http://www.livelovestamp.com/


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the legs of the furniture ... how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so creative! I love the little blanket peeking out of the drawer. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda--your card is SUPER CUTE! I've never seen one like that before, and I think it's super creative and cute! The little blanket hanging out is so clever! I ♥ it! :)

    I hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete