Friday, February 7, 2014

The Classic Black Dress-Stylized!

Well like many women I love the idea of the classic
black dress.  I think it one of those pieces that will never go out
of style.  So with that being said I looked through my closet because
I knew I had more than one black dress but I decided on this one since
it fit so nice an was more on the plain side.  Now when I say plain
that is a good thing:)  The simpler the black dress the more wear you will get out of it!
I actually purchased this dress from Target a little while back due to how
simple and affordable it was! 
 

Now in the below pictures I show a couple of different blazers and cardigans
that would work well for your everyday office look.

Above look I think would be fun for Fall.
 
Now just by changing out different colored scarves and
blazers you are able to create a completely different look!



Below is a more casual option for a lunch date with girlfriends or
out for some weekend shopping.  Especially if the weather is a little
cooler the cardigan will keep your arms covered.

The next look in the picture below is showing the dress
with a sweater layered over top.  Since most little black dresses are fitted on the top
layering is very achievable.

Lastly is just another cardigan but with a pop of color
and a statement necklace.  I love this green!

 
So pull out that little black dress and put it to good use this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C


 

No comments:

Post a Comment