Monday, February 24, 2014

Consignment Store Shopping!

Well this past weekend I ventured out to a couple of new
consignment stores with neighbor and really got some great deals!
By now you can tell I hate to pay full price for anything, ESPECIALLY
clothing!  One of my favorite stores we went to was the Red Door Consignment shop
here in Tyrone, GA.  They had a great variety of household items, clothing, shoes, and
accessories but the best part was there pricing!
 
Here is their website if you live in the Atlanta area:
 
Listed below are some of my favorite pieces that I got.  So here's the scoop
on what I got for my money.  I spent $83 and got 12 pieces of clothing!!
Woo hoo yes, 12!  Not to mention 4 of them still had the tags on them!
 
Listed below are a couple of my favorites!
 
Starting with this cute and fun T-shirt!
The tanks were still on it!  Total Score!
It just screams SUMMER :)
 
Next up was another piece that still had the
tags on it!  It is such a cute sun dress!
 
 
Now below is one of my favorite pieces I got this weekend!
 It is a green and black tweed jacket by JCREW, perfect for late winter/early
Spring!  The best part about this jacket is that I picked it up for $1.00!
Another nice Spring/Summer top.  I am not sure
why but I am really loving the color yellow right now!
It is such a "happy" color!
 
I am so excited about the top in the below picture!
The outfit possibilities are endless with this one :)

Just a couple more finds from this weekend :)

 
So if you are like me and are always looking for a great
deal or want to update your current wardrobe but don't
want to spend a fortune look around at your local consignment stores!
 
You never know what you might find!  I think I just
the hunt for a great bargain!
 
Happy Monday!
Mrs. C


No comments:

Post a Comment